THE BEST HEAT FOR YOUR HEALTH.
Tas Wellbeing offers the ultimate infrared experience with the Physiotherm sauna. Its innovative principle of using lava sand in the radiator filaments allows the heat to be applied very gently, efficiently and safely.
Heat is directly related to well being and health – something humans have always known instinctively. No one likes to feel cold and, whenever it is cold, we automatically look for a source of heat. Heat feels good and also contributes to emotional well being.
In addition, heat can relax muscles and alleviate pain.
Regular whole-body heat sessions in the infrared sauna are a valued part of our health programmes for a number of illnesses and are used as meaningful preventive therapy.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS
Using the Physiotherm infrared sauna can improve circulation and blood flow to organs, muscles, connective tissue and the skin, stimulate the metabolism and strengthen the immune system. Heavy sweating can assist with detoxification and purification.
With regular use, it can:
- strengthen the immune system
- improve circulation and metabolism
- reduce tension and soothe back pain
- promote purification and detoxification of the body via intensive sweating and therefore contribute to weight loss
- have a positive impact on the treatment of skin conditions
- assist with colds and flu recovery
- assist bronchial conditions
- Help regulate high blood pressure.
The physiotherm enhances your body’s natural ability to re-balance, revitalize, rejuvenate, recover, relax and detox.
FREQUENCY OF USE
Our clients find the benefits are very much more significant with regular use. We recommend daily sessions for: back pain, muscular tension, common cold, joint pain and rheumatic disorders, skin disorders, supporting weight loss and detoxification.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION